Lots and lots of LOs to share...

Well, I have a backlog of LOs to share... so I better start posting them

First of the rank - possibly one of my favourite layered LOs to date using Cuppycake's Fanciful kit.


Why Are You Always Taking Photos of Me

Credits -
Fanciful - Cuppycake Digital Designs @ Scrap Orchard
Font – Poor Richard


Cuppycake also has a fantastic new kit out called Jenna's Garden and here's my LO using this bright and adorable kit.


Giddy-Up-Horsey

Credits -
Jenna's Garden
Font - VTPortableRemington


At Nuts4Digi, I got to work with Fiona Renwick Designs this month - here's what I did with her Dianne kit.


My Girl

Credits -
Dianne - Fiona Renwick Designs @ Nuts4Digi
Font – My Own Topher

A Golden Moment

Journalling Reads –
Basking in the afternoon glow you sat in the grass, deep in thought.
This was a golden moment.

Credits -
Dianne - Fiona Renwick Designs @ Nuts4Digi
Font - High Tower Text, Typical Writer, Teletype, Adobe Caslon Pro


And last but not least - here are a whole heap of LOs I did waaaaay back in August for Donna... I didn't want to post until N4D came back online... these LOs are all using Donna's fun Cuteness kit!


Gigglepot

Journalling Reads -
We spent a silly afternoon playing and giggling on the bed.You thought trying to touch the big lens on Mummy’s camera was a hilarious game!

Credits -
Cuteness - Donna Duncombe Designs @ Nuts4Digi
Font - You All Everybody, Pea Walker

An Artist At Work

Credits -
Cuteness - Donna Duncombe Designs @ Nuts4Digi
Curled Border Template & Action Set - Marcie Reckinger & Traci Murphy
Font - Pea Lacy, Pea Sue's Print

Cute Is My Middle Name

Journalling Reads -
Kicking your feet and watching them is an amusing pasttime...

Credits -
Cuteness - Donna Duncombe Designs @ Nuts4Digi
Font – Pea Walker

Release Your Creativity

Journalling Reads –
Look at that serious face of concentration…

Credits -
Cuteness - Donna Duncombe Designs @ Nuts4Digi
Font - 28 Days Later, Estrya's Handwriting


And this LO, is just one I did for me -


You-Bring-My-Heart-Joy

Credits -
Word Art - Sugarplum Paperie - Word Art Frames
Beauty Within - Tracy Ann Digital Art
Details 3 - Tracy Ann Digital Art
Stamp Frame with Overlay - Everyday Princess - Donna Duncombe Designs @ Nuts4Digi

3 comments:

    wowsers lady you are one inspirational scrapper1fabulous layout and gee you take unreal photographs of your little princess..good to see your back i the swing of things!
    charlie xxx

     
    On October 14, 2008 at 4:22 PM Anonymous said...

    Canpeg from N4D :) You certainly have done some yummy Layouts the last few weeks ! Just adore your extraction LO.

     

    WOW Clara you've been busy!!! Fantastic LO's :D

     

Layouts for 2008