Busy busy...

Well, this here could be my only layout for September! Heading into the home stretch of packing before we move house in exactly a week and then will be without internet for a couple of weeks and visiting family back home... and by the time I get back it'll be the end of September... so I highly doubt I'm going to get anything done scrap-wise after tonight!


Cheekiest Smile

Credits -
Background Paper - Mountain Rain - Trish Jones Designs
Photo Overlay - Worn Photo Overlay 2 - Something Blue Studios
Circles - Cherry Fudge - Trish Jones Designs
Date Circle - Date Stamps - Trish Jones Designs
Textures - Texture Strips - Trish Jones Designs


This LO is totally different to my usual style... a lot grungier than I'm used to, but I kinda like how it turned out.

Btw... I hear there's a going to be a new store opening up soon... you better keep your eyes and ears open for the grand opening... I would say keep an eye on my blog for details, but since I'm about to go missing for a bit, maybe you should just go pop on over to mousey's blog and keep an eye on her blog for the latest breaking news on the subject... :)

2 comments:

    That's one gorgeous LO Clara! I have those photo overlays too, aren't they gorgeous??
    hehe... My blog's gonna be hopping over the next week ;o)

     

    I love this LO it's fantastic!!

     

Layouts for 2008