Back on the wagon...

I've been missing in action on the scrapping front for a few days... my sister and her husband came to visit us and stayed with us for 4 days... so I sacrificed scrapping time to spend time with them... (which also involved playing Mario Kart on the Wii... and I have discovered I am soooo bad at that game... it is still lots of fun, even when you play badly!)

I've been trying to catch up on stuff at N4D and trying do a bit of scrapping for the last two days ...




I don't normally scrap photos of me, but I had to do this LO for the N4D Newsletter and the About the Creative Team Gallery.

Journalling Reads -
I AM - adoring wife to Phan, stay at home mummy to Elizabeth, living in Brisbane Australia, passionate, optimistic, easy-going, a self-confessed geek (and proud of it!)
I LIKE - afternoon naps, haighs chocolate, balmy evenings, surprises
I LOVE - spending time together as a family, the internet, photography, digi-scrapping, cooking, playing and composing music

Credits -
Everything from May Challenge Prize Kits @ Nuts4Digi (Donna Rousch, Willro @ Co Designs, jasjul)
Photo Overlay Frame - Nature Kit - Designs by Marguerite @ Nuts4Digi
Font - Pea Megan, Highland Perk, Footlight MT Light





I did this LO for the June Quote Challenge at N4D...

Journalling Reads -
Only as high as I reach can I grow
Only as far as I seek can I go
Only as deep as I look can I see
Only as much as I dream can I be.
~Karen Ravn

Credits -
Background Paper - Kit Colorido - Criando Kits
Flower Doodles - Tadoodles Funky - Tracy Ann Digital Art
Date Tags - State the Date 3 - Tracy Ann Digital Art
Staple - Promise Collection - Shabby Princess
Font - Pea Mimi

0 comments:

Layouts for 2008